2 cups sabudana or pearl sago
1 ¼ cup roasted peanut powder
4-5 green chillies (chopped)
1 medium sized potato (boiled and chopped)
3 tablespoons ghee
1 spring curry leaves
1 tablespoon cumin seeds
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Fresh coriander (chopped)
- Wash sabudana well and then soak in some water overnight till the grains are separate and moist.
- Heat some ghee in a pan and add curry leaves, cumin seeds and chopped green chillies.
- When cumin seeds crackle add the potato cubes.
- Mix well till the potato turns brown.
- Add the sabudana and grounded peanuts, sautÃ© for 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle a little water and add salt and lime juice. Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot and enjoy!!!.