1 cup - rice flour (to get better taste, use the freshly powdered rice flour)
5 - green chillies paste
1 - onion, medium sized (chopped to long thin pieces)
1 tbsp - sesame seeds/til (dry roasted)
1 tsp - skinless roasted peanuts
1/2 bunch - spring onion
salt as needed
oil as needed
- Mix all the ingredients with water and make dough.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts and make balls of them.
- Take a wok and spread some oil on it.
- Press the flour ball flat with your hand and spread it all over the wok.
- Make some holes randomly on the spread pancake.
- Pour 2 spoons of oil on the holes.
- Put the Wok on the stove such that one of the holes is right on the flame.
- Close the wok with a lid (to avoid the part of the pancake away from flame to become dry).
- Keep checking & rotating the wok until the part around the hole turns light red.
- Serve the sarva pindi with yogurt and a wet curry or pickle.
Crispy & spicy sarvapindi ready....Hope you all enjoy the dish...